Quantcast

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Last Day of Summer Party In Our Backyard!

I realized yesterday that it was the official Last Day Of Summer! Really? From today's high of 101 I would have never guessed it, but we decided to make a backyard party out of it anyhow. I fired up the grill and lit the cafe lights and said kids, "Let's Party!"


We had some water fun that resulted with me having to go in and change my soaking wet white shorts (Yes, I know, no white after Labor Day but it was hot!)







We got our groove on







We ATE, and ATE and ATE! It just didn't seem right to not partake in some Smores.










Bye Bye Summer. I wish I could say I'm sad to see you go, but I'm kinda done being hot and sticky. Plus, I have a new leather jacket that is just dying to be worn. Someone please wake me when the heatwave is over and it's Harvest Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...