Quantcast

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Letting Go of Anger - Grace on a Thursday Guest Post

"I had never practiced.  Practiced until it became the second nature, the first skin.  Practice is the hardest part of learning, and training is the essence of transformation.  Practice, practice, practice."  Ann Voskamp - One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are

I'm guest posting over at Top of the Page today, telling a recent story from our Yosemite trip where I learned a little about letting go of and controlling anger, and accepting Grace wherever and whenever I can find it.  If you want to know what the quote above has to do with the post, head on over to her blog :)  Leslie has an amazing blog and a wonderful heart.  I feel very honored that she asked me to guest post today in her Grace on a Thursday series.  I don't often blog about faith so I was nervous, but with Leslie's encouragement, I think, I hope, I was able to do the series justice. 
Photobucket
I don't talk about the photos in the guest post, but I have to give my husband some credit here on my blog.  All the photos below were taken with our Canon in HDR mode, and processed using a program called Photomatix Pro.  They are truly breathtaking.  I think so anyhow :)
These two pictures are from the beach in our camp.  
He waited a very long time early one morning for this bridge to be empty.
This was one of the meadows we discovered on our many hikes and walks
This is at the beach in our camp
He captured an eagle!
View of Bridalveil Falls from stream at dusk on our way out of the park. 
Half Dome at dusk

5 comments:

  1. I cannot get over the beauty captured in these pictures! And I know it probably doesn't even do it justice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how gorgeous!! May I feature this post in June's Uniquely Your City? It's hard to believe these pictures are even real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, actually, may I feature your "The Mother of all Posts - Yosemite"? Love the educational part of it for those who may not have been (including me!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...