Quantcast

Saturday, June 25, 2011

PTA Moms Gone Wild

We had a blast :)  We started out here and then went dancing here and then strolled through McDonalds on our way home.  I can't remember the last time I've danced that much.  We had so much fun dancing and cruising in our limo.  We were PTA Moms Gone Wild (not really, okay just a little).  It was a great night celebrating a fantastic girl.  Love you Ali!  So happy and blessed to have you in my life, and so glad you saved the limo for our girl's night.  Thanks for being you.  XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you girls are sooo lucky! I love dancing. You girls looks so sassy and cute!! : ) Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so. fun.

    you know how much i love celebrating, so this post made me smile. :) you all are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...