Quantcast

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Playgrounds & Lollipops - 8-30-12

 {Top - Nordstrom (old); Skirt - ASOS Maternity; Shoes - Calvin Klein (old); Belt - St. John}
I wanted to let you all in on what's been going on the past couple of months, especially why my posts have been so spotty.  It seems I've gone and got myself pregnant again ha!  We are very excited and a little bit nervous.  The kids will be 5 and 7 when this baby is born, and quite honestly the thought of starting all over again with sleepless nights and diapers and baby food is a bit terrifying, but at the end of the day our family just didn't feel complete.  I had my triple screen ultrasound yesterday and got my blood results back and so far we seem to have been blessed with a healthy little baby that will come at the end of August.  The kids and Art are especially excited.  Like I said, I'm terrified ;)   

I'm starting to feel semi back to normal so I hope to get back to regular posting soon, hopefully when I return from Blissdom.  Until then, thanks for sticking with me!  I'm actually quite excited to share with you guys a bit more about my pregnancy and how different it's been than the last 2, but I have lots of packing to do.  I leave on a 6 am flight tomorrow out of LAX...I really don't know what I was thinking booking such an early flight.  Until then my friends, take care!  Linking up with Lindsey for WIWW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...