Quantcast

Friday, April 27, 2012

Jump On Board! Now Accepting May Advertisers!

I'm opening up sponsorship opportunities for Four Flights of Fancy for the month of May and currently looking for blogs and small shops that want to promote their business or blog!  Since the beginning of 2012 FFOF has grown in readership and page views.  Almost doubled in fact!  And since the launching of For the Love Of, I am now more than ever just as passionate about this site as the other.  Where else can I feel so at home talking about babies and zombies?  If you've been reading me long enough, you know I've never been one to solicit the advertisers, but with the recent and consistent increase in traffic I thought it was the perfect time! 

Here's what I can offer you!
40,000+ consistent page views each month (this month is on track to reach 50,000!)
230+ Facebook fans and growing everyday!
700+ Subscribers via RSS, 80 via Bloglovin and 480 via GFC
750 Twitter followers
500+ Pinterest followers

In addition to all those stats, I've recently signed on to be regular monthly contributors at Making It Lovely and The Tiny Twig.  I couldn't be more proud or honored to be working with two talented and driven women!

Large 200x200 ads - $25/month and includes a highlighted post on your shop or blog and a giveaway if you so wish!

Small 100x100 ads - $10/month and includes a mention in the sponsor roundup post. 
Let's talk if you'd like to sign up for multiple months at a time - I offer discounts!

So shoot me a line and let's connect!  I'd love to help promote you or your shop.  I'm only taking a limited number of sponsors to keep things looking clean and everyone happy.  With limited ads on the sidebar it means more potential opportunity for your ad to get noticed!
andrea@fourflightsoffancy.com

Alright friends, thanks for letting me sell myself here ;)  Back to regular posting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...