Quantcast

Friday, April 13, 2012

Kiss Me

(a rare kiss from my son, thankfully caught on camera)
Hey there friends, it's Friday the 13th (in case you haven't checked your calendars yet).  While this is normally a day steeped with bad luck and superstition, today is National Kissing Day, making it slightly less creepy.  We had plans to spend the day touring the recently opened Butterfly Exhibit at the Natural History Museum, and then lunch at the Everleigh.  But because of rain, we'll be staying local.

I hope your weekend plans are great.  It's the last day of Spring Break for the kids, and my best friend Lea is in town for a couple of days.  We're reunited and it feels so good.  I'll tell you though, her 8 month baby girl had a screaming meltdown in the car on the way home last night and it made me so anxious.  Screaming babies in cars always hit a nerve with me and make me a nervous wreck.  She's the first baby I've had in my car since my babies were babies, and it freaked me out a little.  I'm not the best in the baby stage, and my kids usually tend to hate their car seats for at least 6 months.  Made me a bit nervous about how well I'll handle it this time around.  Here's hoping with a bit more grace and muster than the last 2 times!

What was your worst memory of the "baby stage"?  Screaming babies in cars, middle of the night feedings, colic?

Happy weekend and see you back on Monday!  Go kiss someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...