Quantcast

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy Day!

You guys!  It's the last day of school and I'm so excited for my little girl to be moving on from 1st grade!  All you ladies out there that are all "don't ever grow up!"  Yeah, I'm not one of them ;)  It's been a fun and challenging year but I'm ready for us to move on and we're celebrating with a pool party.  Tomorrow my best friend from Arizona flies in but before she does I'm going to Jules' house for a little lunch and playdate - our kids finally get to meet!  Can you tell I'm in a good mood and excited?  Because I AM!!!  :) 

So it was a busy busy week for me and I also got a lot of projects done.  I wanted to share 2 in particular with you really quick before I go wake up Taylor.

Yesterday I posted a patriotic tablescape over at For the Love Of...so in case you need any 4th of July party ideas, here you go.  Included are directions for a fun craft.
Also, my contributor's post went live over at Making It Lovely and I show you how to make this darling polka dot tray!
Don't forget about the giveaway!  I've used Mod Podge all week and the possibilities are seriously endless!
 See you back tomorrow friends!  Have a great day, I know I willllllll!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I have taught a few different grade levels and 1st was by far my favorite. It is such a fun age. I hope it is a great experience for all of you! I love the tray and your table set-up...super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait! But I'm weirdly calm about the whole thing. I haven't run around cleaning, buying food, new clothes, etc. Who am I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's official - I love every single DIY tray tutorial! Congrats to your little girl!
    ♡ Lexi
    FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
    WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...